Monday 14 June 2010

Fun Blog Award

The wonderful Craftygranny has passed this award on to me for a bit of fun.


For this award you have to think of 6 fibs and 1 truth about yourself or 6 truths and 1 fib , thank & link the person who nominated you, pop the award on your blog and nominate 7 others. So here are my 7 - fact or fiction?

1.   I spent 12 months living in South Africa

2.   I'd love to do Teacher Training

3.   I have curtseyed to the Queen

4.   My DD was born 10 minutes after arriving at the hospital

5.   I always tell my husband when I have bought something crafty

6.   I'd never heard of Glee till the weekend

7.   My parents have sung with Brian May 

3 comments:

  1. not sure yet but number 5 made me fall about laughing . If i told mine he'd die of shock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's got to be no.2! (The Wife has just run away from the thought of it!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the truth is number 6 and the rest are fibs ;-)

    ReplyDelete