Wednesday 14 April 2010

Spendy elves have been at it again!

On our way to my brothers at the weekend I finally got to stop at the Boundary Mill and have a nosey around.  Next time I shall definately be going on my own as I had to send DH off to the coffee shop with the children so he didn't see how much I spent!  I don't feel as bad as yesterday I saved us over £100 on his van insurance.  The first picture is a mixture of items I bought including card blanks, peel offs, stickers, mirror card and a paper trimmer which I desperately needed.




This next picture is of my lovely 'spensive papers.  The Penny Lane ones I think were a really good buy at £12.99 but the other pack was very frivolous at £19.99, but sometimes a girl just falls in love.




Our afternoon was spent with me trying not to have a heart attack as Erin played being a mountain goat clambering up rocks.  We went to a wonderful place called Brimham Rocks.  Connor was happy to just climb up rocks at a sensible height, where as Erin (4 last week) wanted to go right to the top and if she couldn't manage it she got Daddy or Uncle Ian to lift her. 


7 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely stash there! The Penny Lane papers look fab - will definitely have to have a looksie for them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stash! Well done on saving the £100 on the car insurance - I think you should have a reward - charge 30% commission on the saving and have another crafty splurge lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab stash, can't wait to see what you do with it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I am glad it wasn't a wasted journey.. if you ever want a shopping companion, you can contact me... :D Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh lots of lovely stash, I agree those papers are so pretty :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow some great stash there, I just love boundary mill!! glad you had a good time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab stash. Love those papers and I agree re the paper trimmer, it's an essential. Look forward to seeing your makes. x

    ReplyDelete